Jobs at city

i'd dust me boots off for £10.000 a year, fuck it £8,000...you drive a hard bargain...............£2,000............................come on then it's a deal....................I'll play for free.....because I love pulling that sky blue jersey on !

Manchester_City_Blue said:
This one ;)

job.png

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid={7B2D1AC1-0924-4200-AEA4-D1910809B035}

That's my masterpiece above

cant spell-dont care said:
Got an interview at old traford tomorow lol. says on my CV that i am a season ticket holder with city and all lol.

What's the job?

I got chatting to this blue who worked the bar on matchdays at the swamp and asked him how he could stand it, he said he gets to take money off them and it means he's guaranteed the weekend off when city are at home so he can make the game. Fair enough really haha.

I wouldn't be able to though, I'd feel too dirty having to interact with those scumbags.

I'd say we'd be in desperate need of new physio's now we've signed Crocky Santa Cruz.

blue_soundwave said:
Got an interview at old traford tomorow lol. says on my CV that i am a season ticket holder with city and all lol.

What's the job?

I got chatting to this blue who worked the bar on matchdays at the swamp and asked him how he could stand it, he said he gets to take money off them and it means he's guaranteed the weekend off when city are at home so he can make the game. Fair enough really haha.

I wouldn't be able to though, I'd feel too dirty having to interact with those scumbags.

Dont know to be honest they said they would interview me for the possition that best went with my skills what ever the hell that means lol

blue_soundwave said:

What's the job?

Dont know to be honest they said they would interview me for the possition that best went with my skills what ever the hell that means lol

The stadium manager at the swamp is a blue!

mike o said:
blue_soundwave said:

What's the job?

The stadium manager at the swamp is a blue!

In the bag lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.