Jobs jobs & jobs for the Blues

Maly

Tradeslink - are associated with the current Metrolink projects in and around the Manchester area.

Within the next 6 weeks we will have loads of long term vacancies in & around Manchester for-

Machine Drives with blue cards,
Formwork Joiners,
Steel Fixers,
Flaggers,
Kerbers,
Groundworkers,
Drainlayers,
Skilled Labourers,
First Aiders,
Streetworkers,
Supervisors,
Gangers,
Civils Chargehands.

Must hold CSCS cards, "CIS Registration is preferable".

Drop me a line on here or

call 01663 761 900 or email davidw@tradeslinkconstruction.co.uk

Nice one
Maly

Feed-The-Goat said:
I dont hold a CSCS card unfortunatley, and would've jumped at the chance for one of the above roles.

Good luck to anyone who does hold a CSCS and applies.

Go get your card mate. CSCS test is a piece of piss to pass.....even I passed it on my 1st attempt!!!

Well done for advertising vacancies. Unemployment is up and people need all the help they can to get working.

Maly Wilson said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I dont hold a CSCS card unfortunatley, and would've jumped at the chance for one of the above roles.

Good luck to anyone who does hold a CSCS and applies.

Go get your card mate. CSCS test is a piece of piss to pass.....even I passed it on my 1st attempt!!!

I will do pal, il let you know.

Well done for this, should anything pop up here ill try and give guys a heads up before it is advertised nationally.

This is inspiring.

*applauds*

peoffrey said:
Well done for advertising vacancies. Unemployment is up and people need all the help they can to get working.

Hopefully a few more people will follow suit & advertise on here to keep everything Blue. Would rather help a Blue than anybody else!!!

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:36 pm --

didactic said:
Well done for this, should anything pop up here ill try and give guys a heads up before it is advertised nationally.

This is inspiring.

*applauds*

Cheers pal........Times are tough so anything that helps Blues back into work has gotto be good<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 pm --<br /><br />
M22 Blue said:
I can do the butty run

You might need a trailer for all the butties for everybody who's working on the Metro mate.

If you've got a trailer, I'll put in a good word for you ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.