Jobs you wish you never started..

Shaving. Started it about 40 years ago and what a fucking waste of your life that is.

Added up, I've spent about 1/3 of a year doing it 8 hours a day so far, and still it continues.

I should edit this thread to read..

"Jobs you wish you never started but thank **** they're finished"..

IMG_20210408_151543.jpgIMG_20210408_151711.jpg

Appreciate all the tips about getting a sprayer, taking the panels out to treat, checking batch numbers on the woodstain, leaving them untreated 'cos they'll still last 10 years, obviously I ignored all that sound advice and painted 39 panels with a 3" brush instead..

Pure agony over 2 and a half days..!

Shower, open a beer and hope ITV sort the rags out later..!

View attachment 13894View attachment 13895

Appreciate all the tips about getting a sprayer, taking the panels out to treat, checking batch numbers on the woodstain, leaving them untreated 'cos they'll still last 10 years, obviously I ignored all that sound advice and painted 39 panels with a 3" brush instead..

Looks good Bill. I've got a tin of Dark Oak waiting for me to get myself motivated!

You need one of these mate. Chuck it out when you're done.
hdx-pump-sprayers-1502hdxa-64_400.jpg
Good shout. We diluted a load of wood stain stuff for a load of outside furniture and trying to be cheap....used those little trigger sprays, everyone knackered within a few minutes. Went back to brushes.

It'll look good when it's finished

Good work. Don't forget to wedge any loose panels against the posts so they dont shake apart in the wind.

Looks good Bill. I've got a tin of Dark Oak waiting for me to get myself motivated!

Rather you than me mate..haha!

I don't want to see another tub if woodstain until the rags win the PL..

I'm confident that I'm safe for a good few years yet..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.