Jobs you wish you never started..

You got to start with a brew or three. Assess the task at hand. Can’t go charging in to it you’ll end up with a half arsed job.

I currently have an empty DIY list. Mostly because we were looking to sell the house towards the end of last year and so I got my finger out and stopped drinking cups of tea.
Splitter.

Years ago In my first tenement flat in Glasgow, I decided to paint it myself. The problem, or one of them was, I liked to go to the pub after work and before I could say, What the fuck was I thinking? It was three months later and I had only completed half the living room. I think people thought it was a feature. Eventually I got it done, when I say eventually, it was 6 months. After the final brushstroke, I stood back, took it all in, picked up my phone and called my mate who was a painter and decorator and hired him to fix it. All those months living in a house with dust sheets down doing fuck all, paint costs and then paying for it to be fixed. Since that day I have never, or will ever, paint a wall again.

Years ago In my first tenement flat in Glasgow, I decided to paint it myself. The problem, or one of them was, I liked to go to the pub after work and before I could say, What the fuck was I thinking? It was three months later and I had only completed half the living room. I think people thought it was a feature. Eventually I got it done, when I say eventually, it was 6 months. After the final brushstroke, I stood back, took it all in, picked up my phone and called my mate who was a painter and decorator and hired him to fix it. All those months living in a house with dust sheets down doing fuck all, paint costs and then paying for it to be fixed. Since that day I have never, or will ever, paint a wall again.
I recommend a mirrored wall so you can continually catch yourself reflected and really appreciate how good looking you are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.