Jobs you'd love to do....but can't

Fighter pilot, first mission bomb the theatre of shite, second mission bomb klanfield and then retire remembering all the good I've done

Although I made money for fun in my job I would have loved to be an airline pilot or an inter city train driver. Driving a Blackpool tram also looks very appealing.

I was a regular at Alty ice rink some moons ago and used to know a lad who was a competitive figure skater. He would get the piss ripped out of him in school for having what was considered to be a feminine hobby, but the last I heard he was working at Disney Land in Florida and getting to houseshare and get inevitably comfortable with the lady skaters. Not a bad outcome at all and he has had the last laugh for sure.

I was a regular at Alty ice rink some moons ago and used to know a lad who was a competitive figure skater. He would get the piss ripped out of him in school for having what was considered to be a feminine hobby, but the last I heard he was working at Disney Land in Florida and getting to houseshare and get inevitably comfortable with the lady skaters. Not a bad outcome at all and he has had the last laugh for sure.

Alty ice rink, fond memories of that place, a good group of us Blue's used to go there, mainly camped in the bar towards the end. Good crack.

I think someone on here works as a tree surgeon?

If “footballer” isn’t a regular answer then Bluemooners are liars. I’d play for anyone aside from U****d or Liverpool.

Barber must be a fun occupation. I considered Frank a trusted friend for ten years but I only ever saw him in the chair at his shop. He knows more about me than anyone on here. Sadly retired now. I’m useless with my hands but I’d have run my own good barbers offering quality cuts.

Tended to use Village Barbers in Clayton when I lived that way.
Call me crazy (or a rag) but I'd play for united. Never ever would I ever play for that cult in Merseyside though.

Run my own record shop; stocking all ranges of music, memorabilia etc. I’ve always said if I win the lottery I’ll do it even if it runs at a loss, just so there is somewhere people can go to buy music, talk to fellow music lovers etc. Somewhere like the one in High Fidelity would be perfect (but in the U.K.).

if I did get that lottery win I’d also have a beautiful animal refuge especially for retired greyhounds and donkeys.
Snap. Record shop selling mainly vinyl (new and used) but with added cd's, tapes, books etc etc.

I'd need someone to source the 2nd hand stuff though...hard to get cheap enough to make any money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.