Joe’s Bar

levets

Team supported
City
Anybody on here know the cost of CL tickets in Joe’s? I know you get 3 domestic cup ties included, but not CL.

Not sure but don’t most of Joes & 93:20 get gobbled up by UEFA?
I’m in Joe’s and can join CL cup scheme. However, dont want to be paying ridiculous prices on top of £1500 season ticket. Can still purchase general ground tickets of course, but miss out on the cup scheme as the scheme relates to your seasonal seat…

I’m in Joe’s and can join CL cup scheme. However, dont want to be paying ridiculous prices on top of £1500 season ticket. Can still purchase general ground tickets of course, but miss out on the cup scheme as the scheme relates to your seasonal seat…
When you joined did they give you an option of a CL package? If so divide the extra by 3 and that will give you a rough idea.

Check the t&c’s though as I’m sure they don’t guarantee your seasonal seat in Joes and 93:20 (along with a few select other places in the ground) due to UEFA demanding a certain amount of premium seats

When you joined did they give you an option of a CL package? If so divide the extra by 3 and that will give you a rough idea.

Check the t&c’s though as I’m sure they don’t guarantee your seasonal seat in Joes and 93:20 (along with a few select other places in the ground) due to UEFA demanding a certain amount of premium seats
I just checked my contract and it doesn’t mention about giving up seats for UEFA. No CL package was offered, just the opportunity to enrol in the CL scheme. However the attached email refers to my ‘existing seat’…

Attachments

• 8E17DCC3-5848-4C76-8685-61D7E4AA6A2B.jpeg
    8E17DCC3-5848-4C76-8685-61D7E4AA6A2B.jpeg
    849.4 KB · Views: 68
I don't for this season, but historically it's been between £40ish to well over a hundred depending on the tie.
That’s my worry… Paris will be well over £100 I’m sure. It’s an average of almost £80 per league match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.