Joe and Gaz Baz living it up in Vegas!

Fuck me, I post a pic of my belly and get a shitload of abuse for it (looks like a fish that's just been caught etc.) and nobody mentions that Gareth Barry's belly looks like Charlie fucking Brown.

I find it reassuring that the players choose to spend the close-season together. It shows that they are genuine mates, and this can only translate to better gelling of the team on the pitch.

Guy I work with was there, he says loads of players there

Barry, Hart, Cashly Cole, Bendtner, big fat Frank (with Christine), Carlton Cole, Jermain Defoe and Ian Wright (amongst others)

Mate also went to LA and met Joey Barton who mate says was really friendly

not as bad as this!
6a00d8341c730253ef0133ed619daf970b-800wi-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-And-Gerard-Pique-Are-Gay-Partners.jpg

In picture 3 on the first link, is the bloke having a drink Amir Khan????

I would like to thank the person who wrote this article (incredible in times of recession that certain people still have a job) and the person who posted this topic (I'd go back and look but that would only take up more of my time).

That's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I couldn't give a shit either way to be honest and I can't see why anyone else would.

God all mighty this off season is becoming unbearable if this is what we've to put up with.
It must have been one hell of a slow day at the office for someone to print (and a boss to ok it) this article.

It seems nothing more than a lads holiday, nothing more, nothing less, and even if it was something more I can't say I'd care any less than I do now.

bluefandk said:
lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/15/article-0-0C91A19E00000578-341_468x441.jpg[/bigimg]

joe's face he likes it

After all the media reports about bust ups between our players, its nice to see a little love ;-)

That's definitely James Milner BTW, giving it from behind on the sun-lounger.

ellspark said:
I would like to thank the person who wrote this article (incredible in times of recession that certain people still have a job) and the person who posted this topic (I'd go back and look but that would only take up more of my time).

That's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I couldn't give a shit either way to be honest and I can't see why anyone else would.

Well don't read it then, nobody asked you to. I posted it because I thought it was a bit of fun and it's nice to see the lads bonding away from the club, team harmony and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.