Joe and Gaz Baz living it up in Vegas!

Jah said:
not as bad as this!
6a00d8341c730253ef0133ed619daf970b-800wi-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-And-Gerard-Pique-Are-Gay-Partners.jpg

Good grief. What's going on here? I'd welcome a genuine explanation.

Contact lense problem?

I was in Vegas last week and I didn't see either of Joe Hart or Gareth Barry

What the hell are they doing in Vegas larging it up? They should be preparing for next season at home, not getting pissed.

WNRH said:
What the hell are they doing in Vegas larging it up? They should be preparing for next season at home, not getting pissed.
Spot on!
They should all be at home kicking tin cans against a wall and not sunning themselves up in these Godforsaken third world hellholes. Sort it out Frank Clark!

WNRH said:

I think they should be home camping on Bluemoon and reading more about City signing Sanchez. :D

lee-mcfc said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/15/article-0-0C91A19E00000578-341_468x441.jpg[/bigimg]

joe's face he likes it

Is the bloke to the right and lying down, bumming him baz?<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Trying to insinuate our players are gay. Clearly an agenda there.

;-)

seem to have a point?

DiscoSteve said:

I was in Joe Hart and Gareth Barry last week and didn't see a lot of Las Vegas !

Joke<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm --<br /><br />
Alma Bear said:
Jah said:
not as bad as this!
6a00d8341c730253ef0133ed619daf970b-800wi-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-And-Gerard-Pique-Are-Gay-Partners.jpg

Contact lense problem?

I think this is the Bolton lad who's Dad passed away last season - Avi Cohen's son maybe ?

Kevcod said:
DiscoSteve said:

I was in Joe Hart and Gareth Barry last week and didn't see a lot of Las Vegas !

Joke

-- Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm --

Alma Bear said:
Jah said:
not as bad as this!

Contact lense problem?

I think this is the Bolton lad who's Dad passed away last season - Avi Cohen's son maybe ?

That's Pique and Ibrahimovic mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.