Joe Cole retires.

Slight aside but remember a few years back his wife was being filmed on a plane, perhaps 'Get me out of here' and she said 'Ooo it's that posh on here that you get personalised sugar', her maiden name was Zucker. Really minor thing but always stuck with me.

As for Joe, met him once and without having spoken to Carlton, Andy (Andrew) or Ashley I'd guess he's by far the nicest Cole to have played football.

Slight aside but remember a few years back his wife was being filmed on a plane, perhaps 'Get me out of here' and she said 'Ooo it's that posh on here that you get personalised sugar', her maiden name was Zucker. Really minor thing but always stuck with me.

As for Joe, met him once and without having spoken to Carlton, Andy (Andrew) or Ashley I'd guess he's by far the nicest Cole to have played football.

Did you say can you zucker me off:)

Never really fulfilled is potential joe,good player but I thought he could of gone on to be a great player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.