Joe Corrigan leaves Hull City

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
There is something going on that is not yet public regarding Big Joe's departure from the KC Stadium's coaching staff. On the grapevine up here, it appears that Hull manager Nigel Pearson gave an interview on Saturday in which he commented on it being Joe's last game as their goalkeeping coach. When pressed, Pearson said he couldn't divulge but was sad to see him leave and his departure was connected with a player who has recently left Hull City.

Apparently, Jimmy Bullard was pissed up on the pre-season tour of Slovenia and had fetched a lady of the night back to the team hotel. He was seen pissed up by Corrigan who got a grip of him and told him to grow up. Corrigan is alleged to have given Bullard a clip round the earhole. Bullard was then suspended but has been said to have told Hull City that he wouldn't complain of his impending sacking as long as Big Joe had to leave the club as well.

Now I, like most, always liked Bullard believing he was a cheeky chappy who loved his football. Since he signed for Hull though, he has proven himself to be a nasty, self-centred little ****.

I only hope Big Joe gets another job within the game.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
give him a job at city if not as a coach then in a role like summerbee's, .

Why should City give him a job? Is there a vacancy?

manchester blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
give him a job at city if not as a coach then in a role like summerbee's, .

Why should City give him a job? Is there a vacancy?

make him a club representative, need to embrace our legends and keep them in the spotlight so newer fans/the younger generation/even us don't forget what we are as a club.

I'm sure 'Big Joe I' will move onto bigger and better things than Hull. He has a great reputation in footballing circles as a GK Coach.

citykev28 said:
Pearson was apparently gutted about it. Joe was well respected up here. Bullard is a little gob-shite.

Do you know if any of this is fact?

Or is it just a story being put about?

I think it's harsh to bury a player like Bullard when nothing is confirmed.

A "clip round the ear" at work is normally a sacking offence.
But as I don't know that for certain I will refrain from libelling anyone...

I know he has been a little twat since signing here. Always on the piss, knocking about with his mate Charles, acting the big I am whilst out and about.

He had a fight with Barmby last season when it was all over the news.

Pearson definitely mentioned Corrigan leaving the club and said it was due to a player who has recently left. Bullard definitely got suspended and then sacked for whatever happened in Slovenia. I don't know for certain that Joe hit him but am certain that it was a matter of time before somebody did.

I never knew Corrigan was at Hull.

I've never liked Bullard. Don't buy into his loveable rogue image, he's an attention seeking ****. The way he left Fulham was a disgrace, and some of the pranks he does is akin to bullying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.