Joe Hardy

This is one of those deals that makes sense all around. We have soo many strikers in our academy and Unal on loan, and Kelechi, Jesus and Aguero. Hopefully there is a buy back clause after 3 years (say like 20 million) if he turns out to be a killer striker (at 21 years age). Really this is good for our academy because it lets people know that not everybody can make it to the first team, but if you don't, you can still have a great career.

I suspect City will offload more players who they don't think can be an immediate help to the first team, my guess is Rodney Kongolo, Humphreys (decent, but I suspect the worst of our promising CBs), and Paolo (need to pull a Paddy Roberts and impress) will get shipped with buy back clauses.

I've no idea. Was 18 and seemed promising but I suppose as soon as they're sold they 'were never good enough'. Who next?
You make an OP bemoaning us letting him go, and then say you've no idea how good he is, does that sound a bit fucking daft to you?

Better for the lad to move on now than potentially waste a few years especially as their does seem to be better players coming through around him let alone in the u16s.

While it's quite right for us to bemoan the lack of chances our youngsters get, this isn't one of those cases. Hopefully we've given him all the skills he needs to make a good career out the game and I hope to see his name come up in the future as a good striker.

Best of luck to the lad.

Without repeating everyone too much, he's a decent player but will never be good enough to play for our first team.

Great move all round.

I imagine Duncan Bobby Duncan is one of the reasons behind this.

Always looked good on the few occasions I've seen him but we can't keep them all & we shouldn't, if they will struggle to get games at that level.

Good luck to him.

i agree. i think bobby duncan is the next level of quality players that will be in a with a chance of making the first team, like foden, sancho.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.