Joe Hart (continued)

newenglandblue said:
Not trying to open up old arguements, more trying to cheer people up. He continues to look back close to his best. Would have taken this considering how he was struggling before Christmas. Happens to them all at some point - looks like it is De Gea's turn again and there is no doubting his quality as a keeper.

Great man management from Pelli, nothing more, nothing less

He's been solid since being dropped and he was solid tonight the defending was very questionable for the 2nd goal we need a 2nd CB

Because it went through his legs?

The downside to making yourself big. Not at fault for Alves' goal in the slightest.

pudge said:
Because it went through his legs?

The downside to making yourself big. Not at fault for Alves' goal in the slightest.
I'd normally agree with you but not at that angle.

Thought Joe was poor tonight, sold himself for the penalty and nutmegged for the second at a tight angle when a lot of goalies run out with their legs together knowing the attacker will try and play it through their legs. Sometimes its these fine lines that prove costly.

Normally support Joe, as he's a class keeper. So much so, I was very surprised to see the ball end up in the net for the 2nd goal. Tight angle, several players coming back into the 6 yard box, no need to come out in my opinion, so no way he could've got nutmegged if he'd just stayed put.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Thought Joe was poor tonight, sold himself for the penalty and nutmegged for the second at a tight angle when a lot of goalies run out with their legs together knowing the attacker will try and play it through their legs. Sometimes its these fine lines that prove costly.
His distribution has improved and he acquitted himself well enough apart from in those two situations. Maybe you're being a bit harsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.