Joe Hart (continued)

Criminally Insane said:
Everybody has a different viewpoint on who should be goal but for me its not Hart and can;t understand why Penti has been sent back to the bench and wonder had he been in goal last night would he had saved Barcers second which look an easy enough shot to deal with.

Also had Penti had a proper chance to claim the number 1 jersey it may have saved City looking at other goalkeepers because as long as Hart remains in goal progress will not be made and he may cost this present manager his job?why because if the trophys don,t start to appear Pellagrini will disappear just like Mancini.

Good user name

Criminally Insane said:
Everybody has a different viewpoint on who should be goal but for me its not Hart and can;t understand why Penti has been sent back to the bench and wonder had he been in goal last night would he had saved Barcers second which look an easy enough shot to deal with.

Also had Penti had a proper chance to claim the number 1 jersey it may have saved City looking at other goalkeepers because as long as Hart remains in goal progress will not be made and he may cost this present manager his job?why because if the trophys don,t start to appear Pellagrini will disappear just like Mancini.
Wenker

Judging by the very harshest of standards then yes Joe was at fault for the 2nd goal last night

But they all make mistakes and he's the best goalie in the premier league and he's city through and through

Talk of replacing him is a bit daft

Santiago Street . said:
Judging by the very harshest of standards then yes Joe was at fault for the 2nd goal last night

But they all make mistakes and he's the best goalie in the premier league and he's city through and through

You haven't played in goal have you

grim up north said:
Santiago Street . said:

Whereas you're Peter Shilton ?

Criminally Insane said:

See the Sunderland game earlier this season.

Criminally Insane said:

So with Hart as our No1 goalkeeper we won the FA Cup and Premier League and yet he is holding us back

Go away and have a think about where you are going in life

Santiago Street . said:
grim up north said:
Santiago Street . said:

Whereas you're Peter Shilton ?

No but I have played in goal

Hart did well. Its a bit harsh to fault him for the second goal, i guess he could have been more committed. Either come out and go for it or just don't come out at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.