Joe Hart end of Sunderland game.

Josh Blue

Love Joe, looked gutted about the result, shown the fans his love for the club and disapointment of the result, great save early on against Bentner.

Great bloke and a proper blue imo.

Needs a proper song imo, always has time for the fans and always gutted at poor results.

Josh Blue said:
Love Joe, looked gutted about the result, shown the fans his love for the club and disapointment of the result, great save early on against Bentner.

Needs a proper song imo, always has time for the fans and always gutted at poor results.

funny that,i nearly through my drink at the tv after the chelsea game because all you could see is him laffing and joking with the chelsea boys,ud think players would wait until they got in to the tunnel to have a joke and a laugh after such a big loss

edit: oh hello joe u finished training??think well win tomorrow?

larderland said:
Josh Blue said:

funny that,i nearly through my drink at the tv after the chelsea game because all you could see is him laffing and joking with the chelsea boys,ud think players would wait until they got in to the tunnel to have a joke and a laugh after such a big loss

edit: oh hell joe u finished training??think well win tomorrow?

Yeah I was annoyed with that but after the Fulham game he was fucking crying, so abit weird. After Sunderland he hitting his chest to the fans and saying 'fuck sake'

joe hart was right in front of me second half, literally yards in front.
he "kicked" and "headed" every ball when you were attacking and looked more and more frustrated as time went by. Hey looked gutted at the final whistle and you could tell that it meant more to him than money.
he played well and to be fair he seemed like a good bloke and did have a bit of time for the sunderland fans.

larderland said:
Josh Blue said:

edit: oh hello joe u finished training??think well win tomorrow?

The contract should stipulate that they don't pass the time of day until they see 'em on the next available day. Certainly off the premises. In fact, training should have a small spot where they are taught appropriate invective such as "Eff off Frank, yer jousy sod!"

Only Joe and Lescott bothered to come over to fans at the end both looked gutted.Though probably not as gutted as we were still can't believe we lost that.

i kne albert davy said:
Only Joe and Lescott bothered to come over to fans at the end both looked gutted.Though probably not as gutted as we were still can't believe we lost that.

That's not true, no-one came 'over'. But several applauded the fans, Vinnie springs to mind, I can't remember the rest but pretty sure at least 5 or 6 did.

RyantheBlue said:
i kne albert davy said:

That's not true, no-one came 'over'. But several applauded the fans, Vinnie springs to mind, I can't remember the rest but pretty sure at least 5 or 6 did.
If thats the case mate didn't see it saw Joe and Lescott walk into the half of the field we were at and give us a bit of applause must have missed vinnie and any others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.