Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how we have a 24 page thread about a player who is never going to play for us again? Distraction. If we don't get him out of here, either permanently or loan, do you honestly think we won't constantly hear about it? That's before you even start about what kind of influence he'd be moping around the place
Of course he wants to find a team, but he neither has clout nor does he try to foul up the place.

Threads like this are normal. We have flappers. If it wasn't Joe I'd have been something else.

That's just what we do. We flap!

Joe is our player. His situation is that he is here. We will try and find solution for him. If not, he will stay here,’ Guardiola said.

‘He’s one of the most incredible professionals I’ve ever met. He is training like a young guy of 18 years old.’

Hart is seemingly set for some minutes against Borussia Dortmund at Soldier Field in Chicago in the early hours of Saturday morning.

‘I know it’s not easy for him given what’s happened in the last period,’ Guardiola added. ‘But he is with us and tomorrow he’s going to play.’
Pep never publically slates his players but interesting comments all the same.

If Pep thought that he would be a problem on the trip there's not a chance in hell he would be there.

Honestly can't remember another player who's career, form and reputation has nosedived quite so quickly.
Having only seen Joe play a few times last season it's obvious he's finished at the top table, think he'll be lucky to get a mid table championship side

It is evident from any keeper that hoofs it that 99% of the time possession is gifted to the other side. Unless during the summer he has re invented himself he cannot stay. Even though Bravo is the worst second keeper I have ever seen he tries to play it out from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.