Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter rubbish mate, we wouldn’t have to change anything, Joe is not daft, he’s served us well and I think he would adapt easily enough ....
Indeed. Joe's graceful passing when under pressure and his sublime shot stopping as of late would propel our team to new heights - he should probably start ahead of Ederson! Can't for the life of me figure out why Joe didn't start as the England #1.

Indeed. Joe's graceful passing when under pressure and his sublime shot stopping as of late would propel our team to new heights - he should probably start ahead of Ederson! Can't for the life of me figure out why Joe didn't start as the England #1.
Fair enough, we all have opinions, yours is just as valid as mine, he’s not been great recently it has to be said but Joe is still a great keeper in my opinion, hes Low on confidence, that’s obvious, sarcasm however is not a good trait when it comes to commenting on City players who have served our club well... !

Fair enough, we all have opinions, yours is just as valid as mine, he’s not been great recently it has to be said but Joe is still a great keeper in my opinion, hes Low on confidence, that’s obvious, sarcasm however is not a good trait when it comes to commenting on City players who have served our club well... !

I thought it was you using sarcasm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.