Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, we all have opinions, yours is just as valid as mine, he’s not been great recently it has to be said but Joe is still a great keeper in my opinion, hes Low on confidence, that’s obvious, sarcasm however is not a good trait when it comes to commenting on City players who have served our club well... !
:-) Fair play to you.

Honestly, I wished that Joe would have had a much better time having left City. In years past he's been a tremendous shot stopper and has contributed greatly to our success.

But he's never exhibited the kind of on-the-ball skills that a keeper playing the way that City play under Pep absolutely needs; Willy didn't have these skills, and unexpectedly, even Bravo's play from the back was a major disappointment.

Our system works best when the keeper is essentially another outfield player, giving us an immediate 11 v. 10 advantage against most sides. We're so lucky to have Ederson at the back.

I wish Joe the best - but he really does not fit the way we play.

So you are happy with Bravo then are you??
Absolutely not.
But just because bravo or Willy aren't the answer, doesn't make Joe a world beater all of a sudden.
I thank him for his contributions in the past, but we've moved on.

I would have hoped for the likes of angus Gunn to come back and play the role Bravo did for a year with the likes of Muric as third choice,
but that's not going to happen either.

I'll get slated for this but I often thought that Joe's elevated worldie status, amongst some blue, was as much to do with his England number one status as anything else. Not being from England, I never really saw this worldiness in him and thought we were hyping him beyond his ability.
I always thought he had as many flaws as talents. I was never totally convinced but as I said, thank him for the fabulous contribution he made.

I wish him well, but would not be in the retain him at the club, camp.

Absolutely not.
But just because bravo or Willy aren't the answer, doesn't make Joe a world beater all of a sudden.
I thank him for his contributions in the past, but we've moved on.

I would have hoped for the likes of angus Gunn to come back and play the role Bravo did for a year with the likes of Muric as third choice,
but that's not going to happen either.

I'll get slated for this but I often thought that Joe's elevated worldie status, amongst some blue, was as much to do with his England number one status as anything else. Not being from England, I never really saw this worldiness in him and thought we were hyping him beyond his ability.
I always thought he had as many flaws as talents. I was never totally convinced but as I said, thank him for the fabulous contribution he made.

I wish him well, but would not be in the retain him at the club, camp.
I agree he was never world class.

Fair enough, we all have opinions, yours is just as valid as mine, he’s not been great recently it has to be said but Joe is still a great keeper in my opinion, hes Low on confidence, that’s obvious, sarcasm however is not a good trait when it comes to commenting on City players who have served our club well... !

What is this bullshit about all opinions being equal. Yours is shit. It is NOT valid. Hart is horrible with the ball at his feet. You don't understand how we play under Pep (clearly). There really is no other explanation for your "opinion."

What is this bullshit about all opinions being equal. Yours is shit. It is NOT valid. Hart is horrible with the ball at his feet. You don't understand how we play under Pep (clearly). There really is no other explanation for your "opinion."
There is an explanation for your opinion however, your an opinionated twat, now piss off and don’t lecture me about how City play, I’ve been watching em since 1970, I know how they play...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.