Joe Hart...the end ???

meeesh

Although i hate to say it,i think thats the end of Joe at City to be honest.

He will have a bad back by end of September signing for them,not his fault,he needs games etc etc ,but he will get plenty of practice playing there thats for sure.

I believe he will drop down in pecking order at City and England,its just Hughes saying F***OFF basically.

Never mind Joe lad...All the best

doomed.jpg

Its VERY shrewd management on Hughes part.

He will probably be loaned out again next season as well, then when Shay is ready to hang up the gloves, he will be City & England #1 for years to come.

Are you on drugs???

Hughes has stated he rates him highly and being a world cup year he needs first team football and he will be better for the experiance.

Get ya head out of your breakfast.

Hope i am wrong,but cannot see it somehow,it will be world class keepers only when Given finishes,and if you think Joe will become world class playing for Brum,well have another think,end of am afraid

meeesh said:
Although i hate to say it,i think thats the end of Joe at City to be honest.

He will have a bad back by end of September signing for them,not his fault,he needs games etc etc ,but he will get plenty of practice playing there thats for sure.

I believe he will drop down in pecking order at City and England,its just Hughes saying F***OFF basically.

Never mind Joe lad...All the best

Hughes has done it so he doesnt lose Joe...great prospect for city and England..he could well be holding up the England under 21 Euro trophy next week..

BS. It's not unusual by any means for a promising young keeper to go on loan to a slightly lower level team for experience and come back to fight for a place. He'll be Back, arnie style.

Laws Back Heel said:
Are you on drugs???

Hughes has stated he rates him highly and being a world cup year he needs first team football and he will be better for the experiance.

Get ya head out of your breakfast.
ARE YOU A RAG ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.