Joe Hart...the end ???

meeesh said:
Laws Back Heel said:
Are you on drugs???

Hughes has stated he rates him highly and being a world cup year he needs first team football and he will be better for the experiance.

Get ya head out of your breakfast.
ARE YOU A RAG ???
GAR A UOY ERA

Is this a joke.....? Hart is one of the best young goalkeepers England have had for years. Hughes knows how good and is not stupid. The only reason why hes going on loan is because he will not get a game here. He wants to be playing world cup football in 2010 and that wont happen if he stays here on the bench. Hart will not be sold. He will be going on loan for the next 2 seasons.

meeesh said:
Hope i am wrong,but cannot see it somehow,it will be world class keepers only when Given finishes,and if you think Joe will become world class playing for Brum,well have another think,end of am afraid

Playing for Brum ?? hes not an attacker hes a keeper..it wont be Brum trying to score against him..it will be the prems best week in week out...he wont have the strongest defence in front of him and im sure he'll get a few wake up calls...but it will improve him.

What do you mean is this a joke ???

Fuck me its just my honest opinion on what will happen to the kid thats all,christ i didnt want him to go anywhere,am not saying he aint a great keeper in the making cause he his,but fuck me read the thread and absorb,instead of all this bollox about it will do him good,and trying to get in world cup squad blah blah blah.

Name me a keeper who gets 3 maybe 4 up them EVERY week(which he will playing there) that gets selected for ENGERLAND...fuck me grow up and get your heads back in them text books

samharris said:
meeesh said:
Hope i am wrong,but cannot see it somehow,it will be world class keepers only when Given finishes,and if you think Joe will become world class playing for Brum,well have another think,end of am afraid

Playing for Brum ?? hes not an attacker hes a keeper..it wont be Brum trying to score against him..it will be the prems best week in week out...he wont have the strongest defence in front of him and im sure he'll get a few wake up calls...but it will improve him.

That's just what I thought. Why would he prove himself more playing at a top 6 club with a solid defence. He'll prove his worth more playing for a team which is struggling. Much more shots to block, much more crosses to come out for (one of his MAJOR weaknesses last season) etc etc. Hart will improve plenty. I assume they have to play someone else in nets when we play them as usual. Nice one ;)

meeesh said:
Laws Back Heel said:
Are you on drugs???

Hughes has stated he rates him highly and being a world cup year he needs first team football and he will be better for the experiance.

Get ya head out of your breakfast.
ARE YOU A RAG ???

Why would I be a rag?

surely a promoted team who are gonna get walloped most weeks are exactly what he needs?

its character buidling and hell be a much much stronger keeper for the experience

i reckon well eitehr get a shedload for him next summer or hell be loaned again and then well have one hell of a keeper.

as someone else has said this is a very forward thinking shrewd move by hughes/city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.