Joe Hart

Wishful thinking mate. He’s a decent keeper but his best days are long behind him. I imagine he could do a job for you but I wouldn’t get my hopes up of signing a WC keeper in him.

You may he right, but I am seldom wrong, time will tell. :) It all might be paper talk, but to me he is well worth a punt, he has a lot of people to prove wrong and I like that.

Damaged beyond repair, leave well alone.

I don't believe that. I have a feeling that in the right place and supported he could regain his confidence and make a comeback. As said already, I may he thinking wishfully, but, i am a believer in the human spirit that ni matter what adversities faced, it can and does overcome. I listened to Joe on that programme and I felt he had what it takes to fight back. I will back my judgement on this. And if he doesnt come to us I hope the lad does regain his game wherever he goes. I like him and feel for him after all hes gone through.

You may he right, but I am seldom wrong, time will tell. :) It all might be paper talk, but to me he is well worth a punt, he has a lot of people to prove wrong and I like that.
Every club he’s gone to after us think they’re signing the old Joe Hart. The fact is he isn’t very good anymore. The only reason he might look ok in Scotland is due to the standard being shite and not the fact that Celtic can magically turn back time.

Every club he’s gone to after us think they’re signing the old Joe Hart. The fact is he isn’t very good anymore. The only reason he might look ok in Scotland is due to the standard being shite and not the fact that Celtic can magically turn back time.

You do realise we won our Europa group beating Lazio home and away? Never lost away in fact. And who wants to turn back clocks? I'm talking about putting a new battery in it. If he does sign we can see who is right. It will be me, but we can wait and talk about it as it happens. If he signs.

You do realise we won our Europa group beating Lazio home and away? Never lost away in fact. And who wants to turn back clocks? I'm talking about putting a new battery in it. If he does sign we can see who is right. It will be me, but we can wait and talk about it as it happens. If he signs.
I didn’t mean Celtic were shite mate, I meant the standard of the Scottish league.

Ok, I have a hair trigger that lets me down at times. Apologies for jumping to the wrong conclusion.
All Glaswegians have the same hair trigger. I’m sat next to a hungover one right now and it’s let her down about 6 times already today... :-)

All Glaswegians have the same hair trigger. I’m sat next to a hungover one right now and it’s let her down about 6 times already today... :-)

Watch yourself, female Weegies are the most dangerous, as you obviously have found out. :)

I don't believe that. I have a feeling that in the right place and supported he could regain his confidence and make a comeback. As said already, I may he thinking wishfully, but, i am a believer in the human spirit that ni matter what adversities faced, it can and does overcome. I listened to Joe on that programme and I felt he had what it takes to fight back. I will back my judgement on this. And if he doesnt come to us I hope the lad does regain his game wherever he goes. I like him and feel for him after all hes gone through.
Goalkeepers are very unique players, their whole game is built on confidence, one that confidence is broken, it is very, very rarely turned around.

I would love to see Hart return to his previous level, but to me, his career is over at the top level.

Goalkeepers are very unique players, their whole game is built on confidence, one that confidence is broken, it is very, very rarely turned around.

I would love to see Hart return to his previous level, but to me, his career is over at the top level.

Fraser Forster just proved it can be done, even for goalies. I hope he does manage it and I would definitely give him that opportunity at us. If that doesnt happen then I hope he does it elsewhere. I like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.