Joe Hart

We have a WhatsApp group with my brothers, mates and nephews and the consensus from them all, is dont go hear Hart. Which reinforces my desire to sign him, as they thick ****s couldn't get their name right. So if they mugs say he couldn't do it, it's a fucking cert it will happen. Pricks. :)

We have a WhatsApp group with my brothers, mates and nephews and the consensus from them all, is dont go hear Hart. Which reinforces my desire to sign him, as they thick ****s couldn't get their name right. So if they mugs say he couldn't do it, it's a fucking cert it will happen. Pricks. :)

Does “hear” actually mean “near” or “dear”? Alters the meaning a bit?!

I feel sorry for the guy.
He's a better keeper than most in this league but he needs a manager to play him to regain his confidence. To just keep putting him out there, and I'm sure he'd deliver for them.

Consistently being played and he would come back and give his best years.

Right now he's better than DeGea!
He'd do well and any lib between 5-10th.

I put this in the Celtic thread, then noticed this one.

We are in talks with Joe Hart. I watched the programme with Will on depression of football players and as I listened to Hart, I thought, we should sign him. Woke up this morning and heh presto The Lord was listening.

Now, the thing is, what do you think of him still and do you think with the right supportive environment, could he do the business? I think he could but you lot know him well. Would be grateful for your views. Cheers.

I think if he is played and allowed to get on with his job even if he makes the odd gaff then somebody will get a quality keeper for 3 years or so.

The man should be in his prime not fucking about as third choice at Burnley ffs

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.