Joe hart.

blue 1992

we are the north stand!../o\ \o/ /o\ \o/ /o\....
Were all very settled with Shay now and most consider him number 1 and he hasn't put a foot wrong since he's been at the club and atm, i feel more comftable at imes with Given in net rather than Hart (particually crosses).

But my question is where this leave Hart? i mean, England's world cup qualifiers are here already and i'd bet Joe will be anxious to play in a game, even a sub appearance but how can he when he isn' getting a sniff of club football atm?

I'm worried that if we don't playhim at all this season, which is very likely, wll he be looking for a move to another club to get 1st team football? if he did want to switch club, it should be a loan move at maximum. Because i believe he has a lot of potential, but no future at the club atm. Because lets be honest, it wouldn't be right to drop Given because he has saved us in recent games for leeking goals. I just hope Hart doesn't move because in yars to come, he could be a key to sucess imo.

Thoughts?

send him on loan for a year as long as we get a good backup for given. harts time will come, just not now.

Joe Hart will make a great keeper one day, right now Given is the best choice for us.

Hart needs experience and at times that showed in his performances. He's a young lad that was thrown in at the very deep end. Unlike outfield players who have others around them to cover them if they mess up the spotlight on a keeper can be intense. I don't think sending him on loan can do any harm, so long as we can have the right to recall him at any moments notice then any experience he gets can only benefit him and the club. Maybe a top Championship side going for promotion next year would help him get experience of important games and pressures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.