Joe Hart...

the-ecstacy-of-eight

Team supported
CITY
...is my mate's son's favourite player (he's only 6), so I painted this for him.

joehartdigitalpainting.jpg

The thing is, after spending too many days doing it, I don't think it's any good, it doesn't really look like him, etc, etc etc..., but that's probably just my weak artistic mind playing tricks on me.

ANYWAY...

I'm probably still going to give it to him, but to make it a bit more special and to detract from the fact that I'm not as proud of it as I thought I was going to be, what are the chances that Big Joe would sign it with a birthday message for the little lad? And how would I go about getting him to do this for me?

Cheers in advance for any advice anybody gives me.

(can't seem to get the image to come up - fooking 'pewters)

Not very realistic mate... The balls down to his left and he's holding it! Haha!

Its a great picture mate, well done.

Not Sure about how to get joey to sign it, could poss try at training ground see if you can catch him on way in,

But that is belting mate, if not for your kid I'd buy it!

Will you do me one :)

mycity79 said:
Take it to carrington mate! Sure he'd sign it after training.

They train everyday, right? What sort of time do they finish at? Don't really want to be hanging about looking shifty, or is it a pretty popular activity? Are there loads of other people getting stuff signed?

Great picture mate, take it down to carrington about half 11 onwards, I'm sure he'll sign it. If he doesn't I will.
(Ps. I'm not joe.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.