joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmckennasell

before anyone accuses me of pressing the panic button , i think joe needs some time out of the limelight ? He is a great keeper , but all players lose form , i was amazed 3 arsenal players beat him on 1 on 1 situations , a couple of seasons ago joe would save 2 out of 3 , 1 on 1 situations , he apppears to rush out at players , where as previously he would anticipate forwards movements and take the ball off them , in fact i used to be surprised when players did beat joe when clean through on goal. Pantillimon has never let us down , and i think if joe got back to basics , he would come back the same keeper we relied upon when we won the league , and it would give pantillimon good experience at the same time.

gmckennasell said:
before anyone accuses me of pressing the panic button , i think joe needs some time out of the limelight ? He is a great keeper , but all players lose form , i was amazed 3 arsenal players beat him on 1 on 1 situations , a couple of seasons ago joe would save 2 out of 3 , 1 on 1 situations , he apppears to rush out at players , where as previously he would anticipate forwards movements and take the ball off them , in fact i used to be surprised when players did beat joe when clean through on goal. Pantillimon has never let us down , and i think if joe got back to basics , he would come back the same keeper we relied upon when we won the league , and it would give pantillimon good experience at the same time.

Dropping him would put him further into the limelight.

ManCitizens. said:
gmckennasell said:

He would probably keep his england place , most of the england team are yooonited reserve team players :)

The chances Arsenal got were put away very well I thought. No keeper would have saved them IMO.

gmckennasell said:
ManCitizens. said:
gmckennasell said:

He would probably keep his england place , most of the england team are yooonited reserve team players :)

He'd have to watch out for United's 3rd choice keeper Ben Amos the way things are going.

gmckennasell said:
Kompany was at fault too but no need to dro him? Don't panic Joe will be fine.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
think Joe believes his own hype too much, he needs to work harder, goes to ground a bit too easily for me

This. He used to stand strong a bit like schmicheal (spelling) did.

Joe is to much of an easy target for some he cant and wont save everything but if the guys in front of him are not doing the job to the best of there abilities then it will effect joe as well.

He will have pressure though as Pantilimon is an excellent keeper and im sure hart is and will be looking over his shoulder.

CTID101 said:
The chances Arsenal got were put away very well I thought. No keeper would have saved them IMO.

Exactly. Clear cut one on ones with the only option being bringing down the attacker - and being sent off. Joe did the right thing but God, some people have to find ONE player to blame. It was a combination of poor defending from a team playing the high line together with good attacking play by Arsenal.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm --<br /><br />
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
think Joe believes his own hype too much, he needs to work harder, goes to ground a bit too easily for me

Wrong. Joe is just not that sort of arrogant RVP type of player. He is an ordinary guy who has the confidence required by a goalkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.