joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ardwick Green Blue said:
Having been a match-going supporter for over 50 years I came to the conclusion a long time ago that players & managers come & go so the only thing that really matters is the club. I view everything through the prism of Manchester City FC and in my opinion Hart is no longer an asset and hence should be dropped.

If he cannot fight his way back to being first choice he should be sold.

Couldn't agree more. We do not want to be quick about this though (selling, not dropping). Otherwise we would need a new squad every 3 months!

Webster said:
Hart needs to dump the Bentley, give up the fashion Shows, think twice about doing hair adverts and focus on being the top sportsman he is being paid to be and should want to be. All the top sportsman have a laser type focus, I think things/focus are/is getting a little diluted with his outside interests.
I am not sure that Pantilimon is the answer, but maybe he should be given the chance?

first post ever and you use it to slag off a City player. You'll do well in this thread.

Webster said:
Hart needs to dump the Bentley, give up the fashion Shows, think twice about doing hair adverts and focus on being the top sportsman he is being paid to be and should want to be. All the top sportsman have a laser type focus, I think things/focus are/is getting a little diluted with his outside interests.
I am not sure that Pantilimon is the answer, but maybe he should be given the chance?

What an insightful first post. You'll love it here. Slagging of our own players is rapidly becoming a major part of the main forum. You wouldn't think you could fit so many people on so many bandwagons.

Welcome.

That was a nightmare of a mistake by Charles Hart yesterday . I think a nice rest away from 1st team duty might just get him thinking clearer .Time for Pants to takeover in nets .

I wonder if Madrid would take Hart as part of a swap involving Casillas?

I fear Hart's stock has been driven down to the point most clubs here would try and leg us over on a fee.

But for Madrid, it might even appeal to Ancelotti?

Casillas is only 32 and look what the likes of Buffon and Van der Sar achieved going into that period of their careers.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I wonder if Madrid would take Hart as part of a swap involving Casillas?

I fear Hart's stock has been driven down to the point most clubs here would try and leg us over on a fee.

But for Madrid, it might even appeal to Ancelotti?

Casillas is only 32 and look what the likes of Buffon and Van der Sar achieved going into that period of their careers.

Madrids number 2 under their last 2 managers and a guy that leaked destabilising info to the press while he was captain? His size may well be a problem for a keeper in the Prem as well.

No thanks.

If an outfield player was playing well and scoring goals but made a mistake in a game,like bad backpass or own goal, would they get dropped?

I know Hart has made some mistakes in some matches this season. Are these mistakes purely 100% him or is it a lack of confidence in the defense unit?

When we know that there are defensive frailties when Kompany is missing, is it right to hammer Joe for his mistakes alone. Its like throwing the Baby out with the bathwater. The whole defense need to calm down and iron out these issues, not just vilify individuals as and when each one makes a mistake.

We have seen time and time again how good Joe Hart is, and it was only a few days ago, he made a last minute save to win us a match in Moscow. Is it right to drop him now and risk more harm than good?

I'm not so sure.

I think we need to establish a controlled diagnostic and isolation of the defensive issues before looking at dropping Hart.

issues such as
Clichys Form
Absence of Kompany
Man marking/Zonal marking
Demichelis/Garcia as temp CBs

These need settling before dropping Hart.

Give the lad encouragement and backing and I'm sure he will bounce back to the Hart we know he can be

Joe Hart grew up a red, hangs around with reds, goes on holidays with reds. It all adds up.

How he's gotten away with this for so long is beyond me. He'd rather be nice (ferguson compliments) and be mates with people (Rooney, Rio) who insult our club and goad our fans at every opportunity. He's a disgrace to the club. A red through and through and he'd jump at the chance of playing for them.

His poor performances are just the tip of the iceberg and are a footballing reason for him to go but the rest means he should have been gone a long time ago.

Kiss the badge and play to the fans as being "Mr. City" whilst going away with Rooney or sitting next to Rio at various events when the same day Rio has either tweeted something abusive or goaded us in a derby. He's either with us or against us. Red

Unacceptable yesterday there is no defending Joe in what he did. Defining moments can change a season. Last year we had it when Nasri ducked out of the way of a free kick. I just hope this year we don't pay the price for not dealing with the evident problems we have in defence and especially our keeper.

As somebody said to me yesterday Joe has accumulated enough respect over the last few years in games that he has saved us. Unfortunately now he has cashed all those in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.