Joe Hart

Brodymcfc

I generally forgotten joe hart still plays football, really glad he is now doing well at Celtic.
He was a great servant at Man City and was a shame he lost his way and couldn’t find his form of them first two seasons we had after the takeover because he was immense.

if it wasn’t pep we signed, 90% of managers would of kept joe hart and I reckon he would of done his career here and maybe a statue. ! I believe he was loyal to us blues! Just got abit carried away like he was undropable and pep made a point.

anyway good luck joe hart I hope you win another league title

Attachments

• 0031EB28-D80A-4683-B6EC-B566749A1E23.jpeg
    0031EB28-D80A-4683-B6EC-B566749A1E23.jpeg
    691.2 KB · Views: 67
While a much better player his fall reminds me of how Andy Dibble's career went, as a keeper once you lose confidence its very hard to stop that fall(just look at Bravo at City), Joe Hart was an important part of our early success and when reviewing his time with us we should focus on the majority of his time playing with us not the last 12 months and his exit under Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.