Joe harts distribution

xmusampa

Which has Joe worked harder on this season.His distribution or his hair products?

xmusampa said:
Which has Joe worked harder on this season.His distribution or his hair products?

Not sure but I know which one he cares more about getting right and I'll give you a clue it's not hair products.

But hey it's open season on City players so why not have a sly dig.

Just to be serious, he is now at an age where it will be very difficult to improve that side of his game.

1961_vintage said:
xmusampa said:

Not sure but I know which one he cares more about getting right and I'll give you a clue it's not hair products.

But hey it's open season on City players so why not have a sly dig.

No need for digs. His distribution today was noticeably poor. But you can also criticise the receiver as well. Nothing seemed to go right today apart from Rodders.

It was not a sly dig it was an open dig.what the hell was going on with some of those goal kicks today he couldn't even pass a short ball outside the box.

Joe Hart is one of the best goalkeepers in the world and 3 time consecutive winner of the golden gloves.

End of thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.