Joe Hodge

What’s his position, hopefully not another attacking midfield, as we don’t have room to progress all of them,

Deep lying/defensive midfielder.

That's only half the story though,his passing,ability to dictate the tempo and retain possession are exemplary.

He's like a Staffy Bull Terrier!

Deep lying/defensive midfielder.

That's only half the story though,his passing,ability to dictate the tempo and retain possession are exemplary.

He's like a Staffy Bull Terrier!
So you think there’s a chance in a few years of all our midfield coming from the academy, with Foden, Mcatee, Palmer Doyle and Hodge, or will a couple need to move on with the likes of Bernardo and KDB maybe Rodri still around ?

So you think there’s a chance in a few years of all our midfield coming from the academy, with Foden, Mcatee, Palmer Doyle and Hodge, or will a couple need to move on with the likes of Bernardo and KDB maybe Rodri still around ?
So difficult to predict.

Right now you would say all the above,and a couple of others,have the talent.But inevitably it won't be that easy,some will get injured,others will be pushed out through lack of opportunity and competition,others will become impatient,and some will just stagnate.

All i can say is.....this looks the best crop of kids i have seen in years,they stand as good a chance as any and this unique season might also see the stars align for one or two.

That's the lads name, I couldn't remember it the other day and just said, "that little fecker in the middle really impressed"). Didn't know he was Irish.

That's the lads name, I couldn't remember it the other day and just said, "that little fecker in the middle really impressed"). Didn't know he was Irish.
Manchester lad born and a raised. I read an article where an Irish reporter was saying he would be a bigger loss than grealish or rice if he defected to England. I love watching him play, does everything right, oozes class. I would have Fernandinho working with him every day. Real Talent.

Manchester lad born and a raised. I read an article where an Irish reporter was saying he would be a bigger loss than grealish or rice if he defected to England. I love watching him play, does everything right, oozes class. I would have Fernandinho working with him every day. Real Talent.
Pretty sure his dad is on here and said born in Wythenshawe hospital and has been a season ticket holder since he was 3. Sounds like he has a real affiliation to the club which can only help.

Looks like a good player, I worry that he may just not have that physical edge to his game. He reminds me a lot of Jack Byrne and Aleix Garcia, he has more "bite" to his game then them but they were similar deep lying players with a good pass and eye for space on the pitch. Needs a loan move in the next 2 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.