Joe Longthorne RIP

oakiecokie

The entertainer Joe Longthorne has died at the age of 64.

Best known as a singer and impressionist, he regularly appeared on TV shows and toured overseas.

The entertainer Les Dennis tweeted that he was "a supreme talent and a nice man". Cold Feet actor John Thomson said he was a "great entertainer".

A statement on his website said Longthorne, who was born in Hull, died in the arms of his husband Jamie at their Blackpool home.

It said: "Joe died in his bedroom, laying in the arms of his devoted husband of 21 years Jamie, with his rosary beads clutched tight to his chest. He leaves behind sister Ann and brother John."

I had no idea that he was gay.

Best known as a singer and impressionist, he regularly appeared on TV shows and toured overseas.

The entertainer Les Dennis tweeted that he was "a supreme talent and a nice man". Cold Feet actor John Thomson said he was a "great entertainer".

A statement on his website said Longthorne, who was born in Hull, died in the arms of his husband Jamie at their Blackpool home.

It said: "Joe died in his bedroom, laying in the arms of his devoted husband of 21 years Jamie, with his rosary beads clutched tight to his chest. He leaves behind sister Ann and brother John."

As a kid, I never saw Longthorne with any other woman, but his mum.

I thought it was obvious!

RIP Joe.

I remember his TV specials in the 80's.

I thought he was older to be honest.

sister Ann and brother John
So his family siblings went into the church

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.