Joel Ndala

MCFCFanTX

Thread about our next elite prospect, in my opinion, in Joel Ndala.

He's 15 still, I believe, but has featured for the u18s already and even scored in the derby this year coming of the bench. Has also scored for England u16s over the summer.

Seems like a power left winger with great technical ability and strength.

From what I've read City have big hopes for him, is considered a monster talent. I'm sure those that follow the youth teams, know more about him but he's certainly a player to keep an eye out this year and for years to come. Hoping he doesn't get poached by Dortmund.

Thread about our next elite prospect, in my opinion, in Joel Ndala.

He's 15 still, I believe, but has featured for the u18s already and even scored in the derby this year coming of the bench. Has also scored for England u16s over the summer.

Seems like a power left winger with great technical ability and strength.

From what I've read City have big hopes for him, is considered a monster talent. I'm sure those that follow the youth teams, know more about him but he's certainly a player to keep an eye out this year and for years to come. Hoping he doesn't get poached by Dortmund.
He wont get poached by Dortmund if we show him a fair and realistic pathway to first team football.

I read somewhere that Alfie Harrison is touted as the best under 16 prospect in our academy. He must be something special if he is better than Ndala.

I read somewhere that Alfie Harrison is touted as the best under 16 prospect in our academy. He must be something special if he is better than Ndala.

I’ve seen a few clips of Harrison on Instagram and he looks incredibly talented, but he’s only 15 so it’s still far too early to tell whether he’ll make it

It's no good, we're going to have to create a second 1st team just to fit all of these lads in. Can we buy Arsenal, they're not doing much right now.

Don’t believe everything you read I guess. Im sure he’s an ok player but anybody can look good on clips. You could also make clips of any player and make them look bad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.