Joe's bird....DECENT

ellibb

Good to see Joe, Micah, AJ, Nige, all in the boxes at the back of the family stand tonight.

Joe,s bird was sat on his lap for most of the game, heard some wag shout "watch you don't drop her Joe!", raised a smile.

Re: Joe,s bird....DECENT

ellibb said:
Good to see Joe, Micah, AJ, Nige, all in the boxes at the back of the family stand tonight.

Joe,s bird was sat on his lap for most of the game, heard some wag shout "watch you don't drop her Joe!", raised a smile.

You know the drill

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

As I was on a freebie with my daughter's footy team in NS level 1 mylad was up on his own in tier 2 (13yrs old) he spotted the city layers at the back so went up to take some photos. A fooking jobsworthe steward jumps out at him , jabbing him in the chest and ranting on about player being entitled to privacy.

At this point a bloke who'd witnessed all mthis jumped up and gave the steward both barrels:

"We the fans are pying their wages and your wages..
These multimillionaires have opted to come to watch the game in a public stadium and that's the price of fame ..."
he totally slapped the bullying bugger down and in the end the steward apologised !!!

Result !!!

Why can't life always be like this !!??

i know his missus therefore i know your sis i guess glen i went to school with her i believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.