Joey Barton

I came on to say that as well............ I was so angry, he's not been with us for 12 years!! He's been at Newcastle, QPR, Burnley twice and Rangers plus a loan spell at Marseille since he left us in 2007!! Biased reporting or what?

He came through our academy and had his best years with us so expect the ex City tag. I don’t mind him, kept us up with important performances. Signed a new contract with a £5M release clause rather than leave for nothing as he knew we were fucked.

Seems quite switched on but can’t control his temper when provoked.

I like to think he went off against QPR on purpose, I would have done the same to make it look less obvious.

He came through our academy and had his best years with us so expect the ex City tag. I don’t mind him, kept us up with important performances. Signed a new contract with a £5M release clause rather than leave for nothing as he knew we were fucked.

Seems quite switched on but can’t control his temper when provoked.

I like to think he went off against QPR on purpose, I would have done the same to make it look less obvious.

I think he blagged the QPR sending off as well. Always have.

It’s the ‘I need to be a story’ part of him.

I think he blagged the QPR sending off as well. Always have.

It’s the ‘I need to be a story’ part of him.
More like "I need to win at the bookies by backing my fomer team ..and fuck the team facing relegation who currently pay my wages."...Disgraceful behaviour from a 'professional ' football player.

Joey, Joey, Joey... Won't badmouth him, he was a great player for us when we had very few fit to wear the shirt.

Joey was never a great player!! He might have stood out among the pool of talent we had but he was never great. He made two massive contributions at City and both involved getting sent off. Firstly, the FA Cup tie at Tottenham, and secondly the QPR game. As soon as he went the rest of the players could get on with playing football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.