Joey Barton

Joey was never a great player!! He might have stood out among the pool of talent we had but he was never great. He made two massive contributions at City and both involved getting sent off. Firstly, the FA Cup tie at Tottenham, and secondly the QPR game. As soon as he went the rest of the players could get on with playing football.
Kept us up in 06/07.

Dunnie monster and him were head and shoulders above at that time.

I have two abiding memories of Dunnie from his time at City. One, the needless punt for a corner v EFC which allowed Tim Ozzie to head the winner, and the game where we battered Bolton, hitting the woodwork about seven times and at the death Dunnie wants a game of netball in our area! Sorry, Dunnie!

I have two abiding memories of Dunnie from his time at City. One, the needless punt for a corner v EFC which allowed Tim Ozzie to head the winner, and the game where we battered Bolton, hitting the woodwork about seven times and at the death Dunnie wants a game of netball in our area! Sorry, Dunnie!
You have a faulty memory so.

Antoine (50p head) Sibierski hit the woodwork three times? In that game lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.