Joey Barton

100% prime plonker... Despite his lamentable attempt to appear intelligent, he is actually as thick as pig shit and twice as dense.... The sooner this goon is given a life ban from everything related to the beautiful game, the better..!

I came on to say that as well............ I was so angry, he's not been with us for 12 years!! He's been at Newcastle, QPR, Burnley twice and Rangers plus a loan spell at Marseille since he left us in 2007!! Biased reporting or what?

The alternative way of looking at this is that we are clearly the most prominent club that he played for, so that is why we are mentioned.

Will end up relatively skint one day I would guess. and in jail. Certain to get divorced so there is at least half of his money gone. Unemployable as a manager soon. And not well liked enough in the media to earn great money.

Also gambled over a quarter of a million quid over the last few years.

Second half of his life I would imagine will be interesting.

Will end up relatively skint one day I would guess. and in jail. Certain to get divorced so there is at least half of his money gone. Unemployable as a manager soon. And not well liked enough in the media to earn great money.
Talksport it is then.

I feel like what he really needs it to get the absolute shit kicked out of him some time. But I imagine he's the sort of typical bully that kisses the arse of anyone who could actually beat him up.

Also gambled over a quarter of a million quid over the last few years.

Second half of his life I would imagine will be interesting.
I'd imagine he'll morph into an unpleasant combination of the worst and most tragic aspects of gazza and Roy Keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.