Joey Barton

Good point but the difference is he has been charged (like Giggs has) and legally named in the media, where as the Everton player has not been charged at this point.

Its just probably best to avoid all comment - same on the Rooney thread as he has reported the pics to the Police and they are considering investigating - because for me like Little Tommeh Two Names interventions - its best saying nowt so as not to do something that affects a trial. Robinsons stupid actions could have seen child molesters walk free - all for clicks and patreon payments all of which mysteriously have disappeared.

Its just probably best to avoid all comment - same on the Rooney thread as he has reported the pics to the Police and they are considering investigating - because for me like Little Tommeh Two Names interventions - its best saying nowt so as not to do something that affects a trial. Robinsons stupid actions could have seen child molesters walk free - all for clicks and patreon payments all of which mysteriously have disappeared.
It is a thin line - the difference being @Ric can't get sued by a thread titled "Joey Barton in court for assault" because it is a fact and widely reported in the media - as with his previous misdemeanors.
So folk can comment in here and say "if found guilty he should....."
But clearly folk can't say "I heard he did this and then this to person x" because that could prejudice the case.
As for Rooney, unless the women broke into his room did they commit any crime?

He's definitely a wrong 'un. We've known it for years. A truly horrible scumbag.
They should bring back transportation... send him into space in Bezos' or Branson's rocket and leave him floating there in his own shit for the rest of his days.

I think there's only so much Nietzsche and Kierkegaard that the extra terrestrial beings are willing to listen to. They will send him back with a massive probe installed in his arse.

I came on to say that as well............ I was so angry, he's not been with us for 12 years!! He's been at Newcastle, QPR, Burnley twice and Rangers plus a loan spell at Marseille since he left us in 2007!! Biased reporting or what?
The Biased Broadcasting Cynics! They take me licence money and shovel this shite down the wires.

Good point but the difference is he has been charged (like Giggs has) and legally named in the media, where as the Everton player has not been charged at this point.
We all know who the Everton player is, he's a dick for getting involved but it was a stitch up, I have personally known 4 paedo's, all seemingly decent people but their crimes were far worse than the Everton player.

For the record:

Malcolm Abbott - Teacher at West Hill, Stalybridge, convicted of minor paedophile sexual images, no prison sentence.

Gordon Finan, Ashton under Lyne, convicted of physical sexual abuse of his son, nephew and niece, jailed for 16 years and happily popped his clogs in prison

Alan Turner, music teacher at Hartshead, know by all the staff and pupils as "Bummer Turner" but reported as "ten Bob Turner" convicted and sent to prison, probably dead now.

Last one I can't name out of respect for his wife but he's in jail now serving his second sentence after trying to groom a minor, he was actually grooming a Police Woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.