joey barton

Bluemoon91

city fans would any of you welcome joey barton bak??
a dont no what you guys thought of him before he left
but was one of my favourite players.would like to here your views ctid

Rag12th_4_01a.jpg

I don't know how we have survived without this awesome player for the past two seasons, and we should all woefully regret the day he left our club to pursue bigger dreams.

Bhwwhaahaahah! Sorry, can't keep a straight face...

Since he has left we have started finishing in the top 10 regularly, played with a bit of flair, and even scored from the odd corner. In contrast, Newcastle now battle relegation but at least they have something to talk about each week with Joey's antics. City fans have learn that when the ball comes near your defensive midfielder, thinking 'oh f*ck' is wrong - now, with Kompany and De Jong we think 'We'll have that back thanks'.

tbh, he always fought for the team when other didn't, so it wasn't all bad, but like his sentiments in moving away he fails to see the bigger picture on the pitch and so his efforts are usually misguided. Would not get with spitting distance of the quality of our team now, which is probably for the best given his track record.

city fans would any of you welcome joey barton bak??
a dont no what you guys thought of him before he left
but was one of my favourite players.would like to here your views ctid

PMSL, No, Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.