Joey Barton

Blue Smarties said:
"You have to face facts. We have not brought quality in. One or two have done all right but not enough to take the team onto the next level. We can't gamble on players who have scored six goals in six games in the fucking Pontins League or in Belgium. I know a lot of the supporters are umming and ahhing about whether to buy their season tickets. They go out and work hard. It is a lot of money to buy a season ticket at our place and they are not getting value for money." (Barton giving his opinion on the situation at Manchester City during the 2006-07 season).

This is the one quote from Barton that shows what a c*nt he is.
He made his debut and playing career for us after coming through the reserves and yet he felt that academy players weren't good enough to play alongside him

I don't think I've seen many people ever question his ability of a player. All fans of football I've ever spoke too think he's a really good player.

However, as a human being, he is a disgrace.

Always rated him as a player, but as a person he is a nutter and a twat although he does look like he has changed a bit and calmed down.

The way hes been playing I'd have him back, a midfield of De Jong, Yaya and Barton could work if it was done right as I think he might offer more than Barry although I do think Barry is a quality player and underrated as well, but it would offer a change of pace in games where we seem to lack a little when it comes to breaking teams down when they park the bus.

The Pink Panther said:

This is the one quote from Barton that shows what a c*nt he is.
He made his debut and playing career for us after coming through the reserves and yet he felt that academy players weren't good enough to play alongside him

He had a point though, we couldn't score and he was out top goal scorer I dont think he is saying they're not good enough to play with him, he's saying they're not good enough full stop which lets be honest, they weren't

Great player. I'll always be grateful to him. Top class for us and I wish he was still here.

Always loved that one liner to Fat Frank.

svennis pennis said:
Great player. I'll always be grateful to him. Top class for us and I wish he was still here.

Always loved that one liner to Fat Frank.

I agree,he would be far more influential than the two plodders,Barry and Yaya.

I couldn't care about his 'off field antics'.

After selling Shaun, Joey could have had a bad game by his standards but still be the best player in a City shirt. There were times when it seemed like he was the only one that turned up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.