Joey Barton-

LongsightM13 said:
Giggs broke the nose of then-Hollyoaks 'actress' Davina Taylor
In Est, Est, Est Alderley Edge wasn't it? I remember the stories about it at the time.

And no, BB2.0, Joey Barton is as thick as pig shit.

Barton is intelligent. He's got qualifications and spoke a great deal of sense on several occasions. Particularly that Radio Interview at the end of Pearce's reign which said other Players weren't doing their job. I agreed with every word he said.

The demon drink got to him. How many of us on here can honestly say we've not acted out of our usual selves when pissed on Stella? He leads the life of a Monk now and hasn't been in trouble since he did his time.

just a shame that ever time he has a drink
he act like a utter fucking prick, like some of us maybe

peoffrey said:
Barton is intelligent. He's got qualifications and spoke a great deal of sense on several occasions. Particularly that Radio Interview at the end of Pearce's reign which said other Players weren't doing their job. I agreed with every word he said.

The demon drink got to him. How many of us on here can honestly say we've not acted out of our usual selves when pissed on Stella? He leads the life of a Monk now and hasn't been in trouble since he did his time.

This is what Im saying, people who say he's 'thick' are way off the mark.....he's his own man. Often players with a brain- Bellamy is another one, get in more trouble as they are not simply robots doing what their agents tell them to do.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
peoffrey said:

This is what Im saying, people who say he's 'thick' are way off the mark.....he's his own man. Often players with a brain- Bellamy is another one, get in more trouble as they are not simply robots doing what their agents tell them to do.

You may have a point there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.