Joey Barton

mammyjam said:
Sparkys-Army said:
If i was at home, i'd bring out the clapping man and award you a medal. Tears to my eyes reading that. Barton is just scum and horrible tiny person.

cheers mate :D

Absolute top post mate.I think you`ve spoken for every true football fan there.Wonder if you`ll get a positive response from him,like "outside in the carrrrrrrrrrr parrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk dehhhhh laaaa."

mammyjam wrote:
Joey are you actually taking the mick? you are the epitome of everything thats wrong with the modern game, you're a millionaire thug from a family of thugs who has done more to bring the game into disrepute than anybody else. The only positive thing I can say about you is that you've never done anything racist but then your murderer brother/cousin have that covered don't they. you're the reason people hate football. you want positive role models like Bolt and Mo? try not stubbing out lit cigars in teenagers eyes, try not fighting with 15 year olds in Thailand, try not kicking an opponent during a break in play. You can sprout all the quasi-intellectual philosophical quotes you want you still stamped on a guys head in mcdonalds. you complain about the FA? want to know my biggest complaint about the FA joey? they still let you play football, you should have been banned for life on your 5th or 6th chance. I believe that one day you will end the career of a professional footballer and everyone will asking why you were not banned years previously, maybe after you got send down for GBH? by the way which GBH did you get sent down for and which did the pathetic system let you off with?

since you enjoy quoting so much i'll end on a quote here: some people are born great, some people achieve greatness, others have greatness thrust upon them. Joey, you were born shit, you have achieved shit and if i ever meet you...

is my replyy

Looks like the BBC have been reading your comments:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19281103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19281103</a>
"Footballers have acknowledged a change in mood. Joey Barton wrote about what football could learn from the Games, suggesting players should start with humility.

Some of the QPR midfielder's commenters agreed with his points, but one acidly noted: "You are the epitome of all that is wrong with football."

In 2004, he stubbed out a lit cigar in the eye of a youth team player. In 2006, he dropped his shorts in front of opposition fans during a match. In 2008, he was jailed for six months for an assault in which one man was punched 20 times and a teenage boy was left with broken teeth. Barton received a suspended sentence for punching a team-mate on the training ground."

Soapy said:
mammyjam wrote:
Joey are you actually taking the mick? you are the epitome of everything thats wrong with the modern game, you're a millionaire thug from a family of thugs who has done more to bring the game into disrepute than anybody else. The only positive thing I can say about you is that you've never done anything racist but then your murderer brother/cousin have that covered don't they. you're the reason people hate football. you want positive role models like Bolt and Mo? try not stubbing out lit cigars in teenagers eyes, try not fighting with 15 year olds in Thailand, try not kicking an opponent during a break in play. You can sprout all the quasi-intellectual philosophical quotes you want you still stamped on a guys head in mcdonalds. you complain about the FA? want to know my biggest complaint about the FA joey? they still let you play football, you should have been banned for life on your 5th or 6th chance. I believe that one day you will end the career of a professional footballer and everyone will asking why you were not banned years previously, maybe after you got send down for GBH? by the way which GBH did you get sent down for and which did the pathetic system let you off with?

since you enjoy quoting so much i'll end on a quote here: some people are born great, some people achieve greatness, others have greatness thrust upon them. Joey, you were born shit, you have achieved shit and if i ever meet you...

is my replyy

Looks like the BBC have been reading your comments:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19281103" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19281103</a>
"Footballers have acknowledged a change in mood. Joey Barton wrote about what football could learn from the Games, suggesting players should start with humility.

Some of the QPR midfielder's commenters agreed with his points, but one acidly noted: "You are the epitome of all that is wrong with football."

In 2004, he stubbed out a lit cigar in the eye of a youth team player. In 2006, he dropped his shorts in front of opposition fans during a match. In 2008, he was jailed for six months for an assault in which one man was punched 20 times and a teenage boy was left with broken teeth. Barton received a suspended sentence for punching a team-mate on the training ground."

haha genius

mammyjam said:

is my replyy

Are you saying you'd thrust shit on Joey Barton like some kind of dirty protest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.