Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

There must be more to this than meets the eye. I reckon this is a regular route for this guy and the woman in question has some beef with him or him with her. Perhaps she has previous for getting in his way intentionally .....

The news item mentioned that she waited for him to do the return route and then attempted to ask him why he pushed her over.....

Don't want to defend the twat...But

As he passes the bloke,it looks like he's looking at a his left wrist,his left arm defiantly comes up a little,maybe looking at a timer on a watch,then he looks unbalanced and crashes in to her

Why he didn't stop and help her is beyond me
The bus closest will have captured the whole thing
Not sure what he could be charged with,assault and battery

As he passes the bloke,it looks like he's looking at a his left wrist,his left arm defiantly comes up a little,maybe looking at a timer on a watch,then he looks unbalanced and crashes in to her

Common assault I would think. Is she injured?

There must be more to this than meets the eye. I reckon this is a regular route for this guy and the woman in question has some beef with him or him with her. Perhaps she has previous for getting in his way intentionally .....

The news item mentioned that she waited for him to do the return route and then attempted to ask him why he pushed her over.....
Good on her, so she should have

From what you can see it looks like a game of who will move first, no one does so he barges into her. She then falls into the road. Brilliant driving by a bus driver though. Imagine Richard Ashcroft but dressed like a ****. And running.

No chance about 'chicken'.

Watch it again.

Watch the line he has when running past the first person. He could have kept that line just fine. He has a slight body swerve into the woman's path you see in real time, that is harder to pick up in slow-mo, but it's there.

Obviously there's no reason to push someone under a bus, but I just don't get why he did this??
Its a dickish thing you see in crowded City's. Example New York. There are people who walk around with an intent to never give an inch. So they'd rather bump you than lean away in the slightest.

That is what it seems this nob was doing. But because he was running his force knocks the woman who was not expecting a it was a cock running her way. :(

Common assault I would think. Is she injured?
Not sure,but sore the following morning I guess

Scotland have an Endangerment charge,that would be perfect for this and the French have something,but that's more about not helping people in need I think
If both of the people involved a have history,then that a whole different ballgame

Runners can be incredibly selfish, as some drivers and cyclists can be. It doesn't matter how fast you run, you are fully aware of your surroundings. This guy knew what he was doing. Clearly a deliberate act.

What an absolute piece of shit that is. Can clearly see his line of running deviates towards the woman, who had left plenty of room in fairness. Arrogant London yuppie springs to mind.

The woman is very lucky and a top piece of awareness from the driver. Probably some fella with a chip on his shoulder having a bad day, no excuse and hope they throw the book at him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.