Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

He will be charged with assault
Due to the recklessness and disregard/indifference for safety - he knows full well there is heavy traffic, he's an adult and knows what that means - it could be deemed aggravated assault. Either way, I wouldn't want to be facing a jury that's seen the video.

Its a dickish thing you see in crowded City's. Example New York. There are people who walk around with an intent to never give an inch. So they'd rather bump you than lean away in the slightest.

That is what it seems this nob was doing. But because he was running his force knocks the woman who was not expecting a it was a cock running her way. :(

Have to agree with @Bigga here. It looks intentional. As in he went out of his way (however slightly) to push her.

The **** wants locking up

If he doesn't get prison we should march on parliament.

I can sniff a stressed high paying job sob story coming here.

Due to the recklessness and disregard/indifference for safety - he knows full well there is heavy traffic, he's an adult and knows what that means - it could be deemed aggravated assault. Either way, I wouldn't want to be facing a jury that's seen the video.
Must be a Scottish offence only mate, no such offence in English law

Oh yes! Wouldn't prison just blight his life chances.

Has the canute been found yet? Bet he doesn't jog over that bridge for a while!

I don't have a great deal of time for the notion of 'social media' but this is one area where thugs, thieves and bullies can get their comeuppance!

There must be more to this than meets the eye. I reckon this is a regular route for this guy and the woman in question has some beef with him or him with her. Perhaps she has previous for getting in his way intentionally .....

The news item mentioned that she waited for him to do the return route and then attempted to ask him why he pushed her over.....
That's my thinking too.Its premeditated,so i reckon he either knows her from a previous encounter,or he's possibly carrying out the act on someone else's behalf?

Must be a Scottish offence only mate, no such offence in English law
No, you're right, I'm confused. Aggravating factors in assault don't cover this. It could be assault occassioning actual bodily harm - the term is misleading because it doesn't always require an actual injury.

Agree with the latter completely. Arrogant piece of shit that needs dealing with accordingly - underhand if needs be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.