John Carew

Chis Kamara

Anybody else think that City should put a cheeky bit in for Carew this summer? I wouldn't go as far to call him massively underated but i don't think he gets the plaudits he deserves. He's Villa's joint top scorer this season despite lengthy injury spells (i think), and with them recently buying Heskey they may be inclined to let him go.

He's just what City need in my opinion. First up he's tall. He can also hold the ball up well when needed, but unlike some other target men he's also got very good technical ability - with neat little touches, etc. I can just see the link up play with Robinho!

If i could only choose one city signing this summer it would be Carew.
Opinions?

Nah, your right he is underrated, but maybe I just have some high expectations?

all you saying carew isnt good enough BULLSHIT he is great for villa and since were not gonna be higher then them for at least 1-2 years i think carew is great and ive made many posts on 606 sayin 2 get him

If it was down to Carew Vs Santa i know who id pick. Carew is a much better allround player. But in saying that i hope we dont sign either and actually get a world class striker

supercity36 said:
all you saying carew isnt good enough BULLSHIT he is great for villa and since were not gonna be higher then them for at least 1-2 years i think carew is great and ive made many posts on 606 sayin 2 get him

Why do you think that? Villa are just Hull on crank ;-).

2003 16th O'Leary from June 2003
2004 6th O'Leary
2005 10th O'Leary
2006 16th O'Neil from August 2006.
2007 11th
2008 6th
2009 5th or 6th?

Where are they going to go next? 4th? Are we going to see City only marginally improve?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.