John Guidetti to Sunderland?

sergiokun

Just seen they might want him on loan and think it will be a good move for the lad. I hope he makes it with us but would be nice to watch him play in premier first if he's a top striker he will show what he's made of

Guidetti needs to be loaned to a Premier League club now, the Championship would be a waste of time if you ask me as he has earnt his right to play in the top flight by scoring 20 for Feyenoord! Sunderland or Swansea would be pefect in my opinion!

Lots of clubs seem to be interested in him, Monchengladbach most recently - the club will be insane to sell him now!

I think this would be a fantastic move for him at this stage of his career.

Martin O'Neills man management ability is excellent and he may bring the best out of Guidetti and play a key role in his development. It would provide a true reflection of his goalscoring ability within the same league, rather than a league of inferior quality.

The problem that recognition of his performances last season have attracted several highly prestigious european clubs which may wish to enquire about his availability on a permanent basis. If we are to do so I'd like us to insert a buy-back first option clause and also a percentage of a resale aswell. It's common sense given his evident potential to succeed. It is merely a question of whether he does that with us or at another club :')

We should be trying to get his contract extended now too but I have a feeling he won't do it. When we barely kept hold of him last summer he only signed a 3-year contract. If he goes out on loan next season, he'll have only one year left when he returns and if we don't reassure him he can just see out his contract, depriving us of a highly valuable asset of our own academy. He has more upside than Sturridge did at this point IMO, could be the best ever graduate of our academy if he keeps improving (Micah being the best so far, some would argue SWP but his career peak was too brief).

LoveCity said:
We should be trying to get his contract extended now too but I have a feeling he won't do it. When we barely kept hold of him last summer he only signed a 3-year contract. If he goes out on loan next season, he'll have only one year left when he returns and if we don't reassure him he can just see out his contract, depriving us of a highly valuable asset of our own academy. He has more upside than Sturridge did at this point IMO, could be the best ever graduate of our academy if he keeps improving (Micah being the best so far, some would argue SWP but his career peak was too brief).
First of all we don´t know if he would cut it in the Pl let alone in City, he´ll probably get a chance to show his ability tho. Who´s place is he going to take? And he says he wants to play fotball and feel important, I don´t feel City can promise him anything, now if a striker leaves next season I would be happy to have him as 3choice if he´s good enough. Like you all I want to see an academy player make it.
A lone would serve him well in a PL club, it worked for Welbeck so I don´t see why it woulden´t work for Guidetti.

nehe11 said:
LoveCity said:
First of all we don´t know if he would cut it in the Pl let alone in City, he´ll probably get a chance to show his ability tho. Who´s place is he going to take? And he says he wants to play fotball and feel important, I don´t feel City can promise him anything, now if a striker leaves next season I would be happy to have him as 3choice if he´s good enough. Like you all I want to see an academy player make it.
A lone would serve him well in a PL club, it worked for Welbeck so I don´t see why it woulden´t work for Guidetti.

Just give him some objectives to meet and if he meets those targets say he will hit our first team and get a pay rise... that should keep him around seeing as he thinks he is so good and this all shouldnt be a problem for him then.

Chevelle said:
nehe11 said:
LoveCity said:

Just give him some objectives to meet and if he meets those targets say he will hit our first team and get a pay rise... that should keep him around seeing as he thinks he is so good and this all shouldnt be a problem for him then.
Will he meet them? Only time will tell...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.