John Guidetti

BlueCityfan

I think this is worth a topic. I have seen many posters here hype this guy and even say that he should be our 4th choice striker over Jo!

I mean....i dont rate Jo, but he is twice the player Guidetti is.

Yesterday i saw the full game and watched the highlights later...

Guidettis first touch sucks, no creativity, ball control even worse, bad passing, movement is shite aswell....he might be a good finisher but why the hell is City offering him a new contract?

Just being honest.

what a knob
you clearly never get off your lazy backside and go and watch the EDS do you.

theres a reason mancini has fought to keep him. something that is clearly lost on you

foley87 said:
what a knob

theres a reason mancini has fought to keep him. something that is clearly lost on you

LOL...just my opinion. I saw when he played yesterday and he wasn't good. Lacks basic skills.

Did you watch him yesterday? What did you think?

Guidetti will score goals given the chances, but how many goals will he make for others. I admit to seeing very little live JG but what I have seen in total suggests the OP has seen much the same. Had Jo had the same number of chances as JG I don't suppose he would have scored any less. Guidetti has a much more expansive opinion of his abilities than many folk within the game. Mancini might well have fought for him to stay but there wasn't a CupFinal queue batterin' the door down to get him to sign for them.

BlueCityfan said:
foley87 said:
what a knob

LOL...just my opinion. I saw when he played yesterday and he wasn't good. Lacks basic skills.

so yeah you are judging off one game

he wasnt great last night but its the first game of pre season, what did you expect? he will score goals when he gets chances. very instinctive striker who doesnt stop grafting

I reckon the reason Mancini fought to keep him is because we need 4 club-trained players for the Champions League squad. That is Guidetti's purpose at City at the moment - to meet quotas.

He needs more experience, simple as that. These games will help him grow as a player

1 game and your already slating him.

How many games has Jo had and still been awful?

BlueCityfan said:
foley87 said:
what a knob

You're judging him off one game. Unbelievable jeff!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.