John ###in Motson

Zabbasbeard

Team supported
Manchester City
John Motson on last night's Monday Night Club was getting digs in at City, in particular Vincent Kompany, saying ""he's got previous" and "he's been sent off before".

Unfairly in the Derby last season, you biased twat, Motson.

He then went on to talk about Peter Coates the Stoke owner saying "He attends every match unlike some foreign owners".

This follows a pattern of other digs at City on this programme.

I've never trusted John Motson since in 1990 he said in a BBC Commentary and I quote:
"Every schoolboy wants to play for Manchester United"

Oh, really?

I have never wanted to play for them at any time in my life (I'm 48 this year) and I'd imagine most people in Manchester, Leeds and Merseyside feel the same way too.

Fookin boring rag loving twat.

Yep, with Claridge and John Barnes on there too, we weren't going to get anything positive off the twats. The presenter Mark Chapman is a rag too, but he did try to be a bit more balanced than the other lot. Motty mostly talked about Arsenal and they all agreed that the game was 'spoiled' by the early sending off - don't remember hearing that opinion when Boyata got that early red couple of seasons ago.

Listen here from 5:30 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pvd4m, if you can be arsed.

Motson is a C**t, have it on very good authority that he is disliked by many he works with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.