John Rooney

Burnage Rick

Hi all,

I have just posted this on another thread, but I think it is probably info that justifies a new thread (excuse me if its not!).

My brother in law played in the Macc youth team with John Rooney, and even though he is no longer pro, they keep in touch. J.Rooney has told my bro in law that he has no idea who Wayne is looking to sign for, but has a feeling he just wants to get away from it all.

To me that suggests, a move overseas.....

With all respect mate, with the enormity of the consequences if Rooney's brother blurbed out who is going to sign for, I can't see him, (Rooney Jnr), saying anything other than 'I don't know'. Not discrediting your source, but this is no normal transfer so I would imagine Wayne has told no-one other than his agent and the club in question.

Pigeonho said:
With all respect mate, with the enormity of the consequences if Rooney's brother blurbed out who is going to sign for, I can't see him, (Rooney Jnr), saying anything other than 'I don't know'. Not discrediting your source, but this is no normal transfer so I would imagine Wayne has told no-one other than his agent and the club in question.

I fully agree

Wiekens said:
Pigeonho said:

I fully agree

My understanding is that John Rooney was running around in summer telling everyone that Wayne was signing for Barcelona at the end of this season.

i was queueing up in the chippy last night and some bloke who wasn't even a football fan said "i haven't got a fu.king clue where he's gonna go next" so maybe a pattern is emerging here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.