John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by ADegenerate, 21 Jul 2017.

1. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Media stating how few games Stone has played omitting thesimple fact that he has been injured , hope he has a strong World Cup because next season is make or break for the lad , no problem with his passing game but he needs to gain the ruthlessness he showed up to October , he was brilliant before the hamstring injury , will the real John Stones please stand up.

2. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

3. Dax777

Dax777

Lol

4. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

I always love seeing the difference between how pep handles a players dip in form and other, less personable, managers do it.

I hope the players know how lucky they are to play for him, and I hope Stones comes back like he did at the start of the season. I'd love to see him and Laporte command the back line for many years to come.

5. Bpughh

Bpughh

was kinda hoping he was outtie. i think we should buy phil jones

6. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

Pep and John Stones is a better love story than Twilight.

7. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

He didn't look match fit to me, when he played at Anfield, so his subsequent loss of form might be as much down to Pep throwing him in.

8. Fuzzy80

Fuzzy80

Actually like the comment Pep does not know how long he will be in Manchester.

Pep is someone who plans stuff out if he was leaving at the end of his contract or after a 1 year extension I think he would know.

The fact he does not makes me think he is really enjoying it and is happy to see how each season goes.

9. Dax777

Dax777

I wouldn't read that much into it. It's more a figure of speech. "So long as I'm here, he'll be here.' It's more a statement about his confidence in never selling Stones, than it is a atatstate about how short or long his time would be.

10. cadds92

cadds92

I have a feeling he will have a killer World Cup and from there his confidence will be be back going into the new season.