John Stones - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our best defender. He and Laporte are building a great partnership and I don't wanna see Pep rotate them too much.

John Stones was a rock today pardon my pun. Distributed the ball brilliantly and was very clever, robust and controlled when extracting the ball away from Newcastle's physical front players. A superb display in central defence.

Still worth a chuckle remembering the Everton fans who claimed to have gotten the better deal by replacing him with Ashley Williams.

Still worth a chuckle remembering the Everton fans who claimed to have gotten the better deal by replacing him with Ashley Williams.
Not to mention the City fans who tot we we're getting an error prone Everton bench warmer. Lots of humble pies to go around :)1

He is and was always a good player. It is very hard to be a footballing centre half, when the management team, and fans, gasp every time you don't launch it as soon as it comes near your box. My lad used to go to Goodison with his mates and come home raging at the fans. He's used to watching City and us playing out but he said that whenever John tried to play, the fans would scream to get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.