John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

Guardiola on John Stones: “He’s young. He’s made mistakes once or twice. This situation, if the player is open minded, you get stronger. Football has more mistakes than success. You lose more than you win, it's a process to be better. It depends on him."

Guardiola on John Stones: “He’s young. He’s made mistakes once or twice. This situation, if the player is open minded, you get stronger. Football has more mistakes than success. You lose more than you win, it's a process to be better. It depends on him."

Judging from this, I get the feeling Pep isn’t satisfied with Stones. Don’t normally hear him comment about the players like this very often.

Pep seemed happy enough with him after yesterdays game,when he singled him out for an outstanding performance.

I think this season we will finally see the much anticipated partnership of him and Laporte really establish itself.

All he needs to do is stay fit. Last two seasons he was class then picked up injuries around Christmas and struggled to get back in the team.

Very mature performance. He actually did an excellent piece of defending prior to the Walker clearance.
That standing tackle, turn, and clearance in our box toward the end of the match summed up his performance for me.

Calm, cool, collected, assured, solid, focused, take your pick at the best word to describe it.

That standing tackle, turn, and clearance in our box toward the end of the match summed up his performance for me.

Calm, cool, collected, assured, solid, focused, take your pick at the best word to describe it.
I'll choose assured Seb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.