John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see that happening. Who would want him? If he cant nail down a place in our side, when he has Pep as a cheerleader and a style of football which really should suit his attributes, I don't see him working out anywhere else. Which top side is going to want him and for £50m? If he was to go to a lower level team, he would have to defend more, which he can't do. I just don't envisage a huge number of clubs wanting him and we will be praying for Arteta to take a gamble on him, even then, I don't see Arsenal taking a £50m gamble.
When you put it like that, you may have a point, but when I see how much Maguire went for, £80m, then £50m should be achievable. Hopefully he has an inspirational 2nd half to the season and proves his doubters wrong.

People on this forum actually think we'd get our money back for stones, just because of inflation. We'd do well to get 10m with the wages he's on.

When you put it like that, you may have a point, but when I see how much Maguire went for, £80m, then £50m should be achievable. Hopefully he has an inspirational 2nd half to the season and proves his doubters wrong.
£50m? You must be fucking living in alternative universe. This guy wont go for more than £20m

I really wanted it to work out for Stones as I liked the look of him at Everton and for a few months next to Laporte he looked the business. But wow has his football fallen off a cliff. He is just a disaster. We will no doubt get rid in the summer and if he does not sort his head out soon he will be lucky to find a Championship team that would take him in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.